Due to an experienced and passionate R&D Team, we’re making good on our commitment to add a lot of new features in Advanta Rapid. This time our update will provide you a better experience in Payroll, along with Fees and others modules. We have highly increased speed of Books Stock report of Library module, and fixed some known issues.
Following are the major attractions of this release:
- Added Pay-band and AGP System in Payroll: A Pay-band is used in some organizations to define the basic salary of employees. Whereas AGP stands for Annual Gross Pay a terminology which shows the actual money being paid to you (salary + allowance), does not include the company’s contribution to insurance, provident fund, or the rent for your cubicle. Now you can enter Pay-band and AGP in Payroll module also.
- Added PF Treasury Account in Payroll: PF Treasury account is where the amount of PF deposited in treasury is maintained. Accordingly you can avail the Loan facility from this account as well. A report is also added according to this feature.
- Added a new transaction “Monthly Salary Adjustment” in Payroll: Some Fee Heads are not always static there might be some changes required monthly for these Fee Heads. To solve this in the transaction now you can adjust the monthly salary head amount, for a particular year and month. Particularly those heads would be adjusted those you wish to change.
- Added a new transaction “PF A/c Settlement” in Payroll: A new transaction is added of PF A/c Settlement, where from you can deposit and withdraw amount from balance EPF amount. According to the transaction it would reflect in the report of EPF Treasury Ledger.
- Improved Loan Payment, Loan Receipt Transaction in Payroll: Added a new field “From PF Treasury Account” in Loan Payment. By enable this feature you can pay loan from PF Treasury Account to employees.
- Added new utility “Print Documents” in Payroll: There are many documents which are required at regular intervals to be printed. A new utility of “Print documents” is now available with this update. You can print employees/staff member documents like Address Label and I-Card. If you have purchased the SMS module then you can send SMS also from this utility.
- Added a new feature “Use Multiple Fine Structures” in Fees module: In some cases where you have to create fine structures separately then you come into a fix. Now to solve this problem you can calculate fine according to due dates of different fees heads by creating a multiple fine structure
- Improved the utility “Edit Student Fee Structure”: “Edit Student Fee Structure” is much more enhanced now. You can now add new fees on the existing student fee structure, according to due date.
- Added a new report “Non Submitted Documents” in Admission module: To view those students who have not submitted the required documents a new report is added named “Non Submitted Documents”. In many cases some documents are missed out at the time of the admission. Keeping this issue in mind our team designed this new report where from you can easily view the same.
- Improved Student I- Card Printing: Students I-Cards can be easily printed from Utilities module. You can now customize almost any aspect of your I-Card. It may include images, logos and text, barcodes and few other things.
- Added “Contact No.” in Outstanding Fees: In Outstanding Fees you can now add the contact number of the students in this new field of “Contact No.” In the event of any account being outstanding the School reserves the right to take action. And if you wish to give any telephonic reminder that can also be preceded accordingly.
- Improved the report “Daily Fees Collection” in Fees module: In “Daily Fees Collection” report, the not required fee heads would not appear. Particularly the Fee Heads having Zero balance would also not appear now.
- Increased Speed of Library Reports: The Books Stock report in library module is now with better speed. We have worked on this report to improve performance even if there are thousands of books in the Library.
- Fixed some minor issues: Apart from the above, we have also fixed some minor issues in the software.
We hope this update will help you get even more from Advanta Rapid. Please give your ideas positive or negative, in comments here. We would love to hear from you.
See you on the next release!!
The Advanta Rapid Team