A global market requires software that can keep up with the ever-changing laws and representations that govern it. After working on some of the major modules today we are releasing the new version of Advanta Witty Turbo. In this update, we have covered the Batch wise Detail Feature, Item Classification Feature, Inventory Vouchers, Trading Excise Feature and Punjab VAT Reports. Along with it, we fixed some known issues.
Following are the main attractions of new release:
- Improved Batch wise Detail Feature. Now Free Qty Scheme of Purchase, Free Qty Scheme for Sale, Cost Price, Net Price, Purchase Party, Purchase Invoice No., Purchase Date, Stock Update Date etc information will display in Batch List.
- Improved Trading Excise Feature. Now BED, SED, AED, Education Cess, SHE Cess Amount, can also edited at time of Opening Excisable Items. Earlier these values can only calculated automatically. Added more Search Options in Reports as Item Group wise, Suppliers wise, RG23D No wise etc.
- Improved Item Classification Feature. Item Selection in Item Classification feature made much easier. A window will ask Quantity for all Classification Fields and on Click of One button all items will inserted.
- Updated Punjab VAT eFiling. Punjab VAT Form 23 and VAT Form 24 updated as per Govt. Notification..
- Improved Fertilizer/Seed/Pesticide Reports. Sale Column Split into Two parts for Sale to Dealer and Sale to Farmer. Now Total Sale of a Day can be bifurcate into two columns, for wholesale Sale and Retail Sale.
- Improved Invoice Format Designer. Now Invoice format designer is much powerful. More than 35 different variable added to make Invoice Designer more Powerful.
We hope you find these features useful. Please give your ideas – positive or negative, in comments here. We would love to hear from you.
Stay tuned for more in the coming weeks.
The Advanta Witty Turbo Team